November 7, 2005

Plugging Along

Day 7 and things are going well. I'm only about 200 words behind where I should be by this time, which for me is amazing. One thing I did learn is, I can't skip a day. I was tired on Friday, so I figured I'd just kick back and zone in front of the tube. Bad idea. With what I was behind before and nothing written on Friday, I had to kill myself on the weekend just to get where I am.

The story is really coming together nicely. I've allowed it to go where it wants, and I'm in a place I hadn't foreseen. Pretty cool place, too. And strangely, a character that I had tagged for an early death got really uncooperative about stepping in front of a bullet. But I think it's for the best. Who knows, maybe I'll tire of him tonight and send an out of control hotdog cart after him.

If things continue going well, I'll post an excerpt here, soon.

Cheers!

No comments: