November 3, 2006

The Anthology That Wouldn't Die

Looks like Room 636 is still alive. For now, anyways. Received word that the editors again have interest from publishing houses (no idea which ones, of course) and the contributors should be hearing something by the end of November. Yes, this sounds very much like the story we were told back in May, but whaddya gonna do? I'm just crossing my fingers this time and turning my attention to writing other stories.

I've got 12 submissions I'm waiting to hear back on, now. I've also got two short stories I want to write between now and the end of the year for specific markets. Beyond that, I'm trying to decide which of several novel ideas should get my attention. Right now it's neck and neck between a space opera and a thriller. I think the thriller's winning, but that could change in a heartbeat.

No comments: