April 11, 2007

Anthology a Reality

Well, I received a belated Easter present in my email this morning. Room 636 is alive and well and now has a confirmed publisher. According to my editor: "Two of their books have won international prizes, and three of them placed in Amazon bestselling lists at different times. They are a small press but they are genuinely committed to their authors."

My story The Pond was accepted for this anthology about a year and a half ago, so it will be very nice to see it finally in print. A website is being setup for the anthology, and apparently a "best story" is going to be selected from all of the accepted works in the anthology, so wish me luck.

In any case, looks like I've got two stories coming out this year. And that ain't even a little bad.

No comments: