May 6, 2007

Urban Legends Anthology

I've got a bit more information on the Room 636 anthology. We've got a publication date! The book is due to come out March 2008. I know it seems like a long way off, but there's a communication venue setup now, so just having an actual date is HUGE. It also seems that the title or subtitle of the anthology will be Urban Legends, but I'm just guessing there.

Looks like there are 21 authors in total for the book and the editor is looking at promotional material like calendars and bookmarks, so things are definitely looking up for this one.

In other news, I'm dragging my feet on a Zombie short story with a May 25 deadline. My reluctance is partly because I'm just getting kind of tired of zombies, but also I've got 2 or 3 really solid novel ideas I want to get going on. Makes it hard to concentrate. But I need to finish this story first. I should have the first draft done in the next day or two, but it's going to need some heavy revision.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: