August 15, 2007

Don't Turn the Lights On


I received the cover for the upcoming anthology publishing my story "The Pond" today. There may be some slight changes, I'm told, but this is basically it. And we finally have a title: Don't Turn the Lights On.




Blurbs are coming in now for the book. Our publication date of March 2008 still stands, but you'll be able to place preorders in January.

My story "Spark" in the upcoming (still unnamed) Zombie Antho now has a confirmed publication date of November 2007. I'll keep you posted on that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marty! Great website, too. Keep us posted on the Zombie story, those are my fave.....
Steph

Robert Mestre said...

Yes congrats, my name is Robert Mestre, I am one of the authors in the book as well with my story 'Cutting My Finger Off'. I cannot wait to read your story. I already pre ordered a few copies. It was a loooong wait though, huh?! For a while I thought it was never going to happen. Keep in touch please!

Martin said...

Hey, Robert. Congrats back atcha! Yeah, I was pretty suspect about the whole thing, but it's great to see it finally coming out. I'm looking forward to reading your story, too.