November 13, 2007

Zombies and Other Parts

The day is almost here! The zombie anthology (now with a name! Zombies) is now available for pre-orders and is due out December 1st. Who wouldn't want to find something undead in their stocking Christmas morning?


On the same website, you can find Writer's Rooms. Ever wondered what an author's den of imagination looks like? Here's your chance. The ever growing list includes Douglas Preston, Joe Haldeman, David Brin, Ellen Datlow, Robert N. Stephenson and yours truly. See where the spark becomes ink and what the space means to the writer. This is an opportunity not to be missed.

I've also started a new novel. I don't want to say too much about it at this point, but I'm very excited. Moreso than I have been about any project in a while. Tentative title is Wyld Genius and you'll be able to see my progress on the novel progress bar over there --->

As always, I'm going to try to post more. Really. Stop laughing.

Finally, let me leave you with one of the better writing quotes I've come across lately:



Any writer who knows what he's doing isn't doing very much.


-- Nelson Algren

No comments: