September 2, 2008

Halloween Anthology

A little more news about the Wrong World anthology I'm Going to Tell You One More Time. Here's the author lineup for the anthology. This is some CONSIDERABLE company I'm in. Do yourself a favor and pick up some of the hundreds of short stories and novels crafted by the authors below. You'll be glad you did.

For myself, I'm practically star-struck. Mort Castle? I think I need to sit down!

---------------------------------------------------

Twenty-four writers from around the world, twenty-four stories, one for each Hallo-hour!

Sara Joan Berniker
Mort Castle
Ralan Conley
O’Neil De Noux
JG Faherty
Bruce Golden
John Grover
Jane Gwaltney
Brian A. Hopkins
Michael Kelly
Michael Keyton
John Kuhn
Barton Paul Levenson
Norma Jean Lipert
William Meikle
Scott Nicholson
Maria E. Schneider
Kristi Petersen Schoonover
Jacqueline Seewald
Martin R. Soderstrom
J.J. Steinfeld
Bev Vincent
Kaaron Warren
Donald P. Willard

20-HALLOWEEN-08 will be released for sale on DVD-Video and PDF on October 1, 2008.

No comments: